Sunday, May 3, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Christopher Eccleston as 'Destro'

MySpace.com has posted the first domestic trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

G.I. JOE trailer in HD


Link
The movie, based on the Hasbro line of toys, is directed by Stephen Sommers and stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Heavy Duty), Christopher Eccleston (Destro), Joseph Gordon-Levitt, (Cobra Commander), Byung-hun Lee (Storm Shadow), Sienna Miller (The Baroness), Rachel Nichols (Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara), Ray Park (Snake Eyes), Saïd Taghmaoui (Breaker), Channing Tatum (Duke), Marlon Wayans (Ripcord) and Dennis Quaid (General Hawk).

According to Hasbro, this movie will be a modern telling of the “G.I. Joe vs. Cobra” storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will be based out of the “Pit” as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, opens Aug. 7th.

YYY

Source: SciFiWire.com
IMDB.com

No comments: